A world free from poverty.
To overcome poverty in Africa and to illuminate lives in Africa through education and sustainable development through short and long term goals. Compassion CBO exists as an advocate for children and women to release them from economical and social poverty and enable them live responsible and fulfilled lives.
- Highlight the right of children and women who suffer oppression and are prone to conflict and living under harsh conditions at a grassroots level.
- Educate women, children and youth about their rights as provided in the constitution of the land (Kenya) and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR).
- Promotion of education among children living under abject poverty through, Sponsorship of children and feeding programmes in schools.
- Influence policy making and educates the community members about the rights of women.
- Eradicate poverty through promotion of adult education, initiating income- generating activities to women, youths and families living under extreme desperation due to high-level of poverty contributed by different factors like Illiteracy, HIV/AIDS, bad governance, and environmental factors.
- Equipping women and youths with skills like handcraft to sustain themselves.
- Promote hygiene to help fight preventable diseases like diarrhea,cholera, dysentery, typhoid and malaria which claim the lives of many children every year.
- Provide safe and clean water using local and available methods of purifying water.
- Free children from Child labor, forced marriages and genital mutilation.
- Start Schools, Orphanages, children Centre’s and rehabilitate the children in the streets back to the community.
- Help children and women get access to health care.
- To promote conservation of environment by participating in community initiatives like planting of trees, garbage collection, prevention of soil erosion.
- To provide and make available information of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) to the public.
- To lobby for the recognition and protection of the human rights of Women and children living with HIV/AIDS directly, not to be discriminated against at work, in social, cultural, educational or other institution whatsoever by reason of their condition.
- To provide forums for members to share experiences and resources, promote collaborative and networking effort; build capacity among members to provide quality services in response to the eradication of poverty.
- To support orphans and vulnerable children.
- To mobilize resources for proper execution of the objectives of Compassion CBO.
- To do all such other things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of any of the above objects.
- To partner with other organizations and individuals locally, regionally and internationally in furtherance of the objectives of Compassion CBO.
- To practice integrity of highest level, Observe honesty and work with openness and respect.