"I believe that meaningful change to further human rights must be brought about in the capitals of our nations.
In the Safe World family, I have found people who not only work tirelessly to further women's rights, but also the rights of other marginalized minorities and majorities. (Women form a majority of most societies).
My goal is to empower women around the world so not only will they prosper, but so society as a whole might finally become the egalitarian paradise that we all envision.
I spend most of my days happily working to get the world's attention towards injustice under the guise of morality.
- Mehrangiz Kar - An Iranian Angel in Jail (Nasrin Sotoudeh)
- Reza Khandan - My Wife is a Human Rights Lawyer in Prison (Nasrin Sotoudeh)
- Mahsa Vahdat - My Music is Banned in Iran
- Tanya Lokshina - Murder and Abduction in Chechnya
- Maryam Mirza - The Disappearance of Maryam Majd
- Interview with Asma Darwish - A Voice for Bahrain
- Interview with Maryam Mirza - The Disappearance of Maryam Majd
- Friend of Imprisoned Iranian Student, Maryam Shafipour, Speaks Out
- Navid Mohebbi - Teenage Women's Rights Advocate
- Iran Earthquake Devastation - NGOs' Sanctions Waiver Extended
- The 2013 Iran election: What does it mean for women?
- Iran: Execution of Women and Children
- Part 1: Punishable Crimes
- Part 2: Methods of Execution
- Part 3: Execution of Women
- Part 4: Execution of Children
- Part 5: Execution & the Law
- Part 6: The Selling of Cranes
- Part 7: Resources
In the Media