PraveenLata Sansthan (PLSA) is a Jaipur based Non-Governmental Organization. It is established with the aim of helping and supporting the society.
The primary focus of Praveen Lata Sansthan is on the problems of the poor and their struggle to obtain a life of justice and dignity to achieve Environment Stabilization, Food Security and Empowerment of the community for self-governance.
1. 1. PLS will work for overall up-liftment & actively participate in all activities of Rural & Urban Areas of Rajasthan
2. PLS will work for overall development of childrens (Education, Health, Nutrition, Sports, etc.) for Destitute, Street Living, Orphans & BPL Children
3. PLS will play an important role in implementing various schemes & activities designed for the society with Support & association of NGO/Voluntary Organization/State & Central Government
4. PLS will provide a Platform and work for the financial development of poor people
5. PLS will work for overall development of Child welfare & Women Empowerment
6. PLS in collaboration with Banks, Development Boards & other associations will work for the economic and financial development of the society
7. PLS will work to provide equal opportunities of employment to the mankind by providing various platforms and setting up vocational trainings centres & Set them in career-oriented courses keeping in mind their interest (Orphans, Destitute Street Living & BPL)
8. PLS will setup & provide rehabilitation by building & providing land setup for Destitute & Caretaking homes for Children & Women who are in special need
9. PLS will work to create awarness through organizing theme camps & promoting various topics (ex. Stop Child Marriage, Inter-Caste Marriage, Widow Marriage etc.)
10. PLS will play an important role in promoting Indian culture & Digital development of Nationality