RUWON Vision & Mission
A developed society based on peace, justice and equality.
By education and information empower women, youths and children to be a part of the development on local, national and international level.
• To create a society based on gender equality, peace, awareness and respect for human rights.
• To improve the present social status of women and the socio-economic situation of marginalized communities by providing tools such as education, knowledge and skills.
• To prevent trafficking and prostitution through education, economic empowerment and awareness raising of the issue in rural communities.
• To empower women, youth and children so that they can actively participate in all sectors of society, and policy / nation development.
• To provide opportunities to education for women, youth and children who are other wise deprived of the right to education.
• To make women economically self-reliant by skill development and through income generating programs.
• To coordinate CBO’s, NGO’s and INGO’s working in the fields of sustainable development, human rights, women empowerment, education, peace and democracy through local, national and international networks.
• To encourage women’s leadership and participation in political decisions by leadership trainings, capacity building and awareness.
• To share experiences, knowledge and information with organisations and people from different cultural backgrounds.
• To protect the environment from exploitation and use natural resources in a sustainable way.
Creating a society based on gender equality, peace, awareness and respect for human rights.
Improve the present status of women and the socio-economic situation of marginalized communities by providing tools such as education, knowledge and skills.
Empower women, youth and children so that they actively can participate in all sectors of society and help developing the nation.