A humane and sustainable world with compassion at its heart.
The Safe World International Foundation is a pioneering non-profits organisation dedicated to inspiring new worldviews through women's empowerment.
- We bring together women from diverse cultures & backgrounds to address the root causes of poverty, hardship and conflict.
- By listening to women who suffer from oppression and injustice, throughout the world, we ensure that 'the voices of the silent' are heard by those who can influence change.
- We collaborate with others who share our vision and ethos.
- Together, we work to promote justice and dignity for women and children.
- Independent from government, corporate or national interests, we highlight abuse of human rights throughout the world, educate and mobilize the public, and campaign to improve policy and attitudes.
- We do all this to enrich the lives of women and children, socially and economically, and bring about a safer, fairer world for all.
A Safe World for Women is a safe world for all.
- To maintain the utmost respect for all human life and for the natural environment.
- To practice honesty, integrity and trustworthiness.
- To communicate sensitively and compassionately.
- To promote cooperation in preference to competition.
- To carry out business and enterprise in a sustainable and socially responsible way.
- Not to permit considerations of age, disease or disability, creed, ethnic origin, gender, nationality, race, sexual orientation, social standing or any other factor to affect attitude towards any person.
The Safeworld International Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation registered in the UK.
Dalton House, 60, Windsor Avenue, London, SW19 2RR.
Company number: 6712633