The Objects of The Safeworld International Foundation, as registered with Companies House.
The objects of the Company are to carry on activities which benefit the community and in particular (without limitation) to:
bring together women to address the root causes of poverty, sickness, distress or hardship amongst women and children throughout the world, in particular but not exclusively by:
- Advocating for women's rights and standards of ethical conduct throughout the world and promoting respect for women's rights among individuals and corporations.
- Establishing a global network of women and women’s groups and organisations, bringing together women in a common effort to address and alleviate social, economic and educational disadvantage affecting women and girls and to educate the general public on issues relating to women's rights and abuse of women and children.
- Acting as an umbrella organisation for grass-roots not-for-profits women's groups and organisations, with a network of such groups committed to the support and guidance of the beneficiaries.
- Promoting and preserving equality, diversity and religious harmony for the public benefit, particularly promoting reconciliation and understanding between women from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Promoting and preserving conditions in society favourable to the social and economic wellbeing of women and children, stable family life and healthy communities worldwide.
- Promoting economic growth through sustainable development and the prudent use of resources.
- Developing the capacity and skills of the beneficiaries though promoting equality in education and by creating ethical work opportunities for disadvantaged women and promoting their economic activity.
- Promoting and fulfilling such other purposes, as the directors in their absolute discretion see fit, which are beneficial to women and children suffering anywhere in the world and are connected with the objects of the company.
Christine Crowstaff (UK)
Jennifer Timmons (USA)
Clara Boxall (UK)
The Safeworld International Foundation is a company limited by guarantee registered in the UK.
Company number: 6712633
Dalton House, 60, Windsor Avenue, London, SW19 2RR.